Sunday, September 21, 2014

Not Again!!

There's something officially wrong with me. Last summer I decided to go back to school to get my PhD in nursing. I know, right! Like I haven't been to school enough already. However, I wanted some different opportunities for the future and writing books, while I love it, does not pay my bills. A year into this with two years to go (I'm going part time), I'm sometimes wondering what I was thinking. Hopefully, it will pay off in the way of a new and interesting job down the road. In November I'll start my dissertation, but I've been working on it some. I've been away from this blog and not writing books for this past year, but I'm trying to juggle my schedule and finish my third werewolf book as soon as possible. I need a few more hours in my day right now, or maybe I just need to use the ones I have more efficiently. Anyway, I'm going to try and not chew on my computer in frustration when I can't seem to get enough done. Hope everyone has a happy Sunday.      

No comments:

Post a Comment