Sunday, July 15, 2012

One of My Favorites

I was thinking about my favorite foods.  Now it's not like I have just one or two, but I'm choosing one that stands out to me today.  My go to dip is quick and easy. Everyone always likes it and wants the recipe so I'm putting it up here just in case anyone reads this and suddenly realizes.. "crap, I've got to take something to work for that party". You can take this. Just get a roll of Jimmy Dean sausage (yes, I believe it makes a difference so use the good stuff). Brown this and drain it. Then you can put it back in a pan or toss it in the crockpot and let it all cook slowly. To the sausage add one 8 oz. cream cheese, 8 oz sour cream, 1 can rotel. Heat until it's all mixed together and serve with tortilla chips. (right it's not good for your diet) I got this recipe from my sister in law and I love it. I'm ashamed to say I have been known to make it and eat it for dinner. So sad. It is generally well liked by most people and it's what all my co workers want me to bring whenever we have something at work. If you need a quick carry out for a party or get together try this. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment